What is the most powerful dermal filler to stimulate collagen production in soft tissues?
Without a doubt, the best filler for stimulating collagen production is Sculptra Aesthetics! Sculptra is one of the best treatments for anti-aging.
How does Sculptra work for Anti-Aging?
Sculptra acts primarily by causing a fibroplasia reaction which stimulates native type-1 collagen formation, resulting in volume augmentation. Furthermore, collagen stimulation from the mechanical stretching of fibroblasts plays a role in final result. In simple words: Sculptra stimulates your body to produce its own collagen. In other words, it helps makes you look younger for many years!
How long does it last?
Sculptra is US FDA approved for 25 months duration. However, in clinical practice, we see results lasting for 5-7 years!
What areas can be treated with Sculptra?
- Face – creates balance and symmetry among 3 facial treatment zones including upper, middle, lower regions.
- Décolleté – reduces skin laxity, lines, and wrinkles.
- Hands – improves volume loss, skin laxity, lines and wrinkles, and tissue atrophy.
- Arms – arms age uniquely because of physiologic and anatomical characteristics, as well as different patterns of sun exposure.
- Abdomen – improves skin quality, texture, and enhances contours.
- Buttocks – aka “Brazilian Butt Lift” treats loss of gluteal fat secondary to weight loss such as aging, disease states, or genetic predisposition for minimal fat retention. Furthermore, this treatment can augment the size and shape of the buttocks through volume creation.
- Inner Thighs – improves the appearance of excess fat, cellulite, loose skin, and photodamage.
- Knees – wrinkles and sagging skin above the knees, common after liposuction in the area.
How can Sculptra help with anti-aging and improve my crepey skin and cellulite?
Here, at Glamor, we call this treatment Skin Conditioning. Poly-lactic acid particles in our Sculptra cocktail work in a mysterious way by improving the quality of texture and thickening the dermis. Sculptra immediately fills in cellulite dimples and stimulates collagen production in the affected area.
Who can perform the procedure?
Sculptra requires specialized injection training, solid understanding of the science behind the technology and of the anatomy involved. In addition, it is important that your practitioner is familiar with their patient’s medical history along with their expectations and goals for treatment.
Glamor Medical is a volume Sculptra provider in South Florida. Book your appointment today if you’re ready to start the anti-aging process!
1 thought on “Sculptra Dermal Fillers: The New Age of Anti-Aging”
Great blog. Sculptra Aesthetic is the only anti-aging injectable treatment dedicated to providing you noticeable and long-lasting results.