Microneedling with SkinPen® helps you fight the aging process
The SkinPen microneedling device causes controlled micro-injuries that stimulate the body’s natural wound healing process. The micro-injuries trigger the release of cytokines and growth factors that lead to remodeling of collagen and elastin.
How do you know if SkinPen® is right for you? If you’re searching for:
- A procedure that helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and smooth wrinkles, SkinPen® may be used on all skin types.
- A safe solution with little recovery time.
- Results from a minimally-invasive procedure
- A procedure for ongoing maintenance of healthy skin.
- SkinPen® is different from traditional microneedling derma-rollers that can bend, break or even rust, resulting in possible infection or scarring with reuse.
BENEFITS OF MICRONEEDLING SKINPEN TREATMENT
- Stimulates circulation and collagen production
- Improves skin texture and reduces the appearance of wrinkles
- Stimulates tissue regeneration
- Improves scars, especially acne scars
- Reduces pore size
- Improves the appearance of stretch marks
WHAT TO EXPECT AFTER MICRONEEDLING TREATMENT
Most people will experience redness and mild swelling, similar to a mild sunburn for 24-48 hours. There may be minimal pin-point bleeding and/or bruising. You will quickly notice that your skin is smoother and more radiant looking, and the full effects will be seen a few months later.