Dark spots / Pigmented Lesions
Discover your skin’s true beauty with Siton’s mjoule bbl treatment of vascular and pigmented lesions. Siton’s mjoule bbl non-invasive med-aesthetic system effectively treats and clears vascular and pigmented lesions using safe, reliable, and comfortable techniques.
Siton’s mjoule bbl therapies successfully treat a wide range of vascular and pigmented lesions including telangiectasia, erythema, rosacea, broken capillaries, dyschromia, solar lentigo, mottled pigmentation, melasma and poikiloderma.
Who Is This For?
This treatment is ideal for all skin types and all age groups. Siton’s mjoule bbl innovative tools use pulsed light technology, a therapy choice that has experienced rapid advancement and popularity in recent years. This therapy targets and applies light to the affected areas, which coagulates the blood vessel and breaks the pigmented lesion into tiny particles; these then disappear or rise to the surface of the skin as scabs, which are naturally exfoliated within one to two weeks.
Pulsed light technology is a safe, effective, and fast way to treat lesions and restore skin to a cleaner, clearer, younger-looking texture. It requires no down time.
BENEFITS OF PULSED LIGHT TREATMENT
The following are some of the main advantages of Siton’s mjoule bbl treatments of vascular and pigmented lesions:
- Results are achieved efficiently in three to six treatment sessions, each lasting only up to 25 minutes.
- No down time required.
- There are treatment solutions available for all client profiles.
- Non-invasive, safe and relatively painless options.
- Highly effective, completely eliminating the lesions and restoring a fresher, clearer skin texture.
- The pulsed light technology is an effective and safe alternative to other treatments that often come with adverse side effects.
- Treatments have been proven successful for thousands of satisfied clients.
A Brazilian Butt Lift with Sculptra, also known as a Sculptra-Butt Lift, is a non-surgical butt augmenting procedure. It uses injections to give more volume to the buttocks without a high risk of complications. Compared to its surgical counterpart, the Brazilian-Butt Lift, a Sculptra-Butt Lift takes a more natural approach to achieve that curvy and voluminous behind.