If you are interested in microneedling as well as radiofrequency to help smooth fine lines and stimulate collagen look no further. Glamor Medical offers the best of both worlds with the revolutionary Vivace treatment in South Florida. This two-for-one treatment addresses the signs of aging all in one quick, noninvasive session.
What is Vivace
Vivace is a skin rejuvenation treatment that uses a combination of microneedling and radiofrequency energy to stimulate collagen and elastin production. This minimally invasive procedure is an innovative way to get more for your money. You can treat traditional concerns like fine lines or acne scars along with anti-aging concerns like sagging skin.
Vivace is intended for all skin types and can be customized to treat each individual’s unique concerns.
How Vivace Works
Microneedling is done with the Skinpen device which creates hundreds of micro-injuries that stimulate our body’s natural healing process. Thus, promoting the production of collagen and elastin. The radiofrequency also helps to further stimulate collagen production in the deep layers of the skin.
The Benefits of Vivace
- Radiance- improving the skin’s tone, texture, and firmness.
- Collagen stimulation- using the microneedling SkinPen as well as radiofrequency to rebuild collagen while healing these micro-wounds. The production of collagen and elastin leaves your skin youthful and glowy.
- Healthy Skin- Vivace naturally and safely helps smooth out fine lines, evens out skin tone, minimizes pores, and leaves skin smooth, glowing, and fabulous.
- Safe/chemical-free process- Vivace is a 100% chemical-free, painless, non-invasive, FDA-approved treatment that will leave you with healthy and younger-looking skin.
Who is a Good Candidate for Vivace
Good news, Vivace is beneficial for all skin types and tones. Whether you are looking to get rid of acne scarring or rid yourself of wrinkles and fine lines, Vivace is the perfect treatment option. Vivace is perfect for every skin tone because it effectively works without triggering the layer of melanin-producing cells, which can lead to hyperpigmentation in those with a deeper complexion.
Why We Love the Vivace Treatment in South Florida
- You will see results QUICKLY
- The average patient gets optimal results in just three treatments
- Treatment is virtually painless
- There is no downtime
- It is safe for every skin type
- It is excellent for minimizing stretch marks, acne scars, and large pores
How Much Does it Cost
At Glamor Medical in Boca Raton, Florida the Vivace treatment costs between $500-$850. We strive to give top-quality service with the best technology on the market while keeping our prices competitive for our clients.
Schedule Your Vivace Treatment in South Florida
If you are ready to get rid of fine lines and wrinkles and see a younger, brighter complexion then Glamor Medical offers the best Vivace treatment in South Florida. We know that every client that walks through our door has different skincare goals, as well as different skin types. We take pride in coming up with the best solution for your skin and offering the best treatment options. Contact us to set up your appointment today!